GOT IT QUESTIONS? WE’VE GOT ANSWERS!
Technology is complex and constantly evolving. At Prevare, we are IT experts and are eager to provide you with a solution for all your technology needs.
What is unique about Prevare?
Prevare is a cost effective one stop IT solution that has proven its quality through premier partners and experienced IT professionals. We spend the time to get to know your company so that we can customize our IT solutions to meet the demands of your business. With second to none customer service and a drive to ensure your business succeeds, Prevare is the best local IT solution.
Prevare also sets itself apart by our commitment to the community. By developing a strong emphasis on social responsibility within the company, Prevare employees have actively made a difference in the area. Due to this culture, we have been nominated as 2015 Small Business of the Year in the by the Greater Beverly Chamber of Commerce.
Why not just hire an in house IT staff?
1) Prevare will lower your overall cost
2) Prevare does not take a vacation or sick day and is available 24x7x365
3) Prevare provides you with access to technicians who are out in the field every day dealing with the always changing technological landscape
4) Prevare can provide assistance to an in-house IT professional with larger scope projects that one technician could not handle themselves
5) Prevare will give you piece of mind and let you focus on your business. Prevare will do their job so you can do yours
What happens if my company’s server goes offline after hours or over the weekend?
Here at Prevare we provide 24/7/365 monitoring and maintenance and pride ourselves on providing quick solutions for our clients.
Why does my company need the services of Prevare?
Prevare LLC has created strategic partnerships with 70+ carriers and suppliers that operate in your area. By working with Prevare LLC, you’ll get a highly invested partner who will:
- Learn your business structure and goals up front
- Understand your IT infrastructure and how it integrates with your carrier service needs
- Determine the optimal solution for your business
- Do the research to source the optimal solution & negotiate contracts
- Implement and support the selected solution
- Stay on with your team to handle all customer service and escalations
- Become an integrated part of your organization’s ecosystem